You are here::
- Staeta Original Milk (300ml)
- Thinly sliced almonds and cashews for garnishing (1 tea spoon)
- Soak the rice 1 hour, drain and crush with a rolling pin or grinder until texture resembles semolina / Sooji.
- Using a Citrus juicer, extract juice from the Orange and set aside. Keep few slices for decoration.
- Boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan. Reduce the heat.
- Add rice and continue cooking on slow temperature
- When rice is well cooked add the rest of the ingredients stirring constantly.
- Pour the phirni into the clay dishes (remember to soak the dish) and leave to cool.
- Once it is mix the orange juice and garnish with Orange slices and chopped dry nuts.