You are here::
Staeta Mixed Vegetables Soup
- Mixed vegetables (beans, carrots, cauliflower) fin (200 grams (about 8 oz.))
- medium onion(s) chopped (1)
- tablespoon(s) oil or butter (2)
- plain flour (maida) (1 tablespoon(s))
- Staeta original (4 teacups)
- ginger paste or crushed (½ tsp)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Boil the vegetables in water on medium heat until tender.
- In a pan, heat oil or butter on medium level for a few seconds. Add the chopped onions and fry for about 3 minutes or till onions are transparent.
- Add the flour and roast until pink.
- Add Staeta Original. Stir well. Now add the vegetables. Add more Staeta original if thinner consistency is required. Mix well and keep on medium heat for about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.