You are here::
Staeta Thandai Shake
- rose petals (fresh or dried) (Half cup)
- rose water (2 tea spoons)
- black peppercorn (8 to 10)
- poppy seeds (khuskhus) (2tbsp)
- dried and skinned seeds of melon (kharbooja beej) (4 tbsp)
- Add powdered sugar in water and boil it to make syrup of ‘one thread’ consistency and let it cool.
- Clean, wash and transfer poppy seeds, aniseeds, black peppercorns and rose petals and in a bowl of water and soak for 3 to 4 hours.
- Also grind the soaked and peeled almonds separately and strain with a muslin cloth.
- To this mixture, add the sugar syrup and stir it properly
- Add cardamom powder and saffron and shake well and store in a clean bottle.
- You can prepare 10-15 glasses of Thandai with this syrup. To make Thandai, take 1/4th glass of the syrup and fill the rest of the glass with Staeta Original. Add ice cubes (or chill in the refrigerator) and stir well before serving.
- The pre-made thandai syrups are thick and very sweet. If you are using the pre-made thandai syrup then: Mix in a glass or bowl 200ml Staeta Original, 2 Tbsp Thandai syrup and ½ tsp Rosewater
- Add ice cubes (or chill in the refrigerator) and stir well before serving