You are here::
- Saffron, Cardamom Powder (1/8 Tsp)
- rose petals, silver leaf (For decoration)
- Soak the rice 1 hour, drain and crush with a rolling pin or grinder until texture resembles semolina / Sooji.
- Pour the firni into the clay dishes (remember to soak the dish) and leave to cool.
- Boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan.
- Reduce the heat. Add rice and continue cooking on slow temperature.
- When rice is well cooked add the rest of the ingredients stirring constantly
- Serve garnished with silver leaf and rose petals